This event is presented by Merit Contractors Association Saskatchewan.
Date: Friday, March 9th, 2018
Location: Station 20 West
1120 20th St. W.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 2nd, 2018
After participating in this full day classroom workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand project and procurement scheduling,
- Recognize the role of scheduling in the delivery of your project,
- Confirm the details to schedule self-performed and Trade Contracted work as well as the coordination of supply only components and inspections,
- Review the day-to-day management of the Critical Path Schedule,
- Determine when/if the CPS needs to be updated to include RFI’s, SI’s and approved Change Orders or Change Directives,
- Prepare a bar chart/Gantt Schedule
All prices in Canadian dollars
8:30am – 4:30pm