This event is presented by Merit Contractors Association Saskatchewan.
Date: Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
Location: Station 20 West
1120 20th St. West
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Getting the work out and achieving results – on time, on budget and meeting all the expectations for performance – is the essence of good management. The Learning Outcomes of this workshop will be on:
- Establishing maximum clarity in managing the day-to-day performance of your team;
- Knowing how to address issues quickly and effectively, and to create frameworks for accountability that are simple and direct;
- Understanding how to conduct crucial confrontations and conversations that also include effective monitoring and meaningful consequences;
- Understanding how to motivate employees better; and
- Knowing about numerous other tools and techniques to ensure flawless execution at work.
All prices in Canadian dollars
8:30am – 12:00pm